A jar full of gold sparkles!
This slime was feautred in Vogue magazine for being a part of the Whitney Museum Art Party in 2017!
Scent: Light Sweet Floral
- SLIME NEW YORK handcrafts all products and therefore all orders require production time. Please check the current order fulfillment time indicated at the top of the website.
- Shipping times are estimated in business days, do not include weekends or holidays and may, in some cases, run longer than shown. While we strive to meet these dates, ship times are approximate and subject to change and delivery time is not guaranteed.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information and that is when the shipping method you have selected comes in to play.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship.
- Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- The colors of the slime may mix during transit.
- Depending on the weather, slime may arrive sticky or hardened. In this case, please follow the slime care guide included with your order.
- Slime is not edible. DO NOT eat slime.
- Do not purchase slime if you think you are at risk of having an allergic reaction to household detergents, shaving cream, borax, cornstarch, soap, or scented oils.
Please check the current order fulfillment time indicated at the top of the website.
We make every effort to ship your order ahead of this estimated time.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, all orders are final sale.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us within the first 24hours of the delivery.
All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service. Shipping rates are calculated by USPS.